Friday, November 4, 2011

Lancaster Area Christmas Open House Tour

We will be hosting our annual Christmas Open House Tour Thursday November 17th thru Sat November 20th to start our holiday season. Joining us will be 19 shops within a twenty mile radius. The tour flyer is avalible on our events page for you to print.
Here at In Grandma's Attic, we will have locally made pumpkin rolls, sandtarts, and fresh baked cookies. New this year will be a room featuring Sharon Palmertree of Treehouse Primitives. A few of the other artist that are represented here are Homespun From The Heart, Heartland Collection, Herbal Star Candles, Ree, Susan Burd, and Carly's Cottage.
With over 45 local artist creating handmade in America items for the shop, we have a large selection of gifts and Holiday decor.

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Good luck Patti....as per normal....I wish I could be out there to enjoy it and all the other shops!

Unfortunately I don't have time to get Christmas products to you for the Open House...orders come in daily in multiples so it's impossible to keep up with the orders and get products made to send to you...wishing I did have the time.

P.S. I received the patterns and my check.
Thank you!
Karen